What are your post Covid-19 lockdown policies?
To help you feel comfortable, at ease and protected at your appointment, I have put these processes in place
- I have taken a BARBICIDE Covid-19 training to ensure I am fully up to date with the latest information on detection to infection and how to keep my workspace disinfected throughout appointments.
- I ask all clients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- Inbetween appointments, all hard surfaces will be disinfected including door handles, tables and stationary.
- As a lash artist I pride myself on working in a sterile environment and continue to practice all sanitisation efforts with added caution. This includes sanitation of my workspace and tools inbetween clients. I will continue to wear a mask and welcome you to too.
- Please can I ask that if you are feeing unwell at all to contact me and we can reschedule your appointment.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation
What are your Patch Test policies?
Post COVID-19, there have been some changes in the Beauty Industry Guidelines and clients may now be permitted to have a patch test regardless of whether they have had a treatment several times previously.
All of my lash treatments now require a patch test – this includes all Lash Extensions (Russian Volume, Hybrids and Classic Individuals) and LVL.
A patch test needs to be carried out at least 24 hour before the treatment and you will need one if.
- You are having a lash treatment for the first time
- Since your last lash appointment there has been a change in medical history; which includes having COVID-19 Vaccine or testing positive for COVID-19. A two week wait has been advised after having received the vaccine to ensure any side effects are not mistaken for a reactive patch test.
- Six months has passed since your last treatment
Unfortunately treatments cannot be carried out without a patch test. This is inline with the Beauty Industry Guidelines, following all necessary precautions to ensure your safety.
You will be contacted in advance of your appointment for your patch test if you fall into any of the above categories
What are Individual Eyelash Extensions?
How long will a set of Individual Eyelash Extensions last?
What is the aftercare?
As with any beauty treatment, good aftercare will help your lashes look better for longer.
- Wash your lashes daily with an oil free cleanser. I have a great cleanser available in the lash studio – let me know if you are interested in purchasing one. Be sure to always pat your eyes dry, not rub.
- Do not steam face or ideally not use saunas as the steam can affect the lash bond.
- Brush your lashes daily with the spools provided at your appointment. Be gentle with them.
- Do not use any oil based products including eye creams, face creams, make up remover and mascara as this will . affect the bonding of your lash extensions. You may use an oil free make up/ remover. Be sure to be gentle whne removing eye make up.
- Do not perm lashes or use a lash curler.
- Do not pick, fiddle, stroke or rub your lovely new lashes.
Can I use make-up on my eyes with Individual Eyelash Extensions?
Yes you can use oil free make up. Do not use regular or waterproof mascara as they contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive.
Can I wash my eyes with eyelash extensions?
Can I get Individual Eyelash Extensions if I wear contact lenses?
Will having Individual Eyelash Extensions damage my natural eyelashes?
What eyelashes do you use?
What adhesive do you use?
How do I remove the lashes?
How often should I have maintenance infills?
Any Other Questions?
Tel: 07779 242366